CAS 1314-13-2 Zinc Oxide with Free Sample Available
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Port:||China Port,Qingdao Port,Shanghai Port|
Model No.: SY-1314-13-2
<Span style="font-size:18px;font-family:Arial;">CAS 1314-13-2 Zinc Oxide with Free Sample Available
Zinc oxide is an oxide of zinc that is hardly soluble in water and soluble in acids and bases. It is a white solid, it is also called zinc white. It can be obtained by burning zinc or roasting sphalerite (zinc sulfide). In nature, zinc oxide is the main component of mineral zincite. Although there are two methods of manufacturing artificial zinc oxide: oxidizing or baking zinc ore from pure zinc. Zinc oxide is used as an additive in a variety of materials and products, including plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, caulking materials, pigments, foods (zinc supplements), batteries, ferrite Body materials, fire-retardant materials and medical emergency bandages. Zinc Oxide is a wide bandgap semiconductor material with a band gap of about 3.3 eV at room temperature and an exciton binding energy of up to 60 meV, promising to replace GaN as a UV LD and LED material. There are important applications in the field of optoelectronics. In high acid index adhesives, thickening occurs in the container.
CAS No. : 1314-13-2
Melting Point: 1975 °C
Refractive Index: 2.008~2.029
Flash Point: 27℃
Storage Condition: Store at +5°C to +30°C.
Solubility: 0.0016g/l insoluble
Color: White to pale yellow
PH: 7 (50g/l, H2O, 20℃)(slurry)
Solubility in Water: 1.6 mg/L (29 ºC)
1. It is mainly used as reinforcing agent and active agent in rubber or cable industry, also as colorant and filler for white glue, used as vulcanizing agent in Chloroprene Rubber, etc.
2. In the fertilizer industry for raw gas for precision desulfurization.
3. Mainly used as white pigments, rubber vulcanization active agents, organic synthesis catalysts, desulfurizers, for electrophotographic, pharmaceuticals, etc.
4. For the synthesis of ammonia, petroleum, natural gas chemical feedstock gas desulfurization.
5. Substrates used as analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescers and light-sensitive materials
6. For electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer, laser fax communications, electronic computer electrostatic recording and electrostatic plate file
7. For the plastics industry, sunscreen cosmetics products, special ceramic products, special function coatings, and textile hygiene processing
8. Widely used in the deep desulfurization and purification of industrial gases such as ammonia, methanol and hydrogen, etc.
9. Used as astringent, used for making ointment or Adhesive plaster
10. Used as a white pigment for printing, papermaking, matches, and pharmaceutical industries. It is used in the rubber industry as a vulcanization accelerator, reinforcing agent and colorant for natural rubber, Synthetic Rubber and latex. It is also used in the manufacture of pigments such as zinc chrome yellow, zinc acetate, zinc carbonate, zinc chloride, and the like. In addition, it is also used as a zinc supplement in feed processing for electronic feed materials, phosphors, feed additives, catalysts, and magnetic materials.
11. Inorganic white pigments. Tinting power is less than titanium dioxide and lithopone. It is widely used in the coloration of ABS resin, polystyrene, epoxy resin, phenolic resin, amino resin, polyvinyl chloride, paint and ink. In addition, the rubber industry can also be used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and colorant for rubber. Also used for the production of lacquer, cosmetics, enamel, paper, leather, matches, cables, etc. Can also be used for printing and dyeing, glass industry, pharmaceutical industry and so on. Also used as a desulfurizer for ammonia synthesis. Also used as electronic laser materials, phosphors, feed additives, magnetic materials, etc.
12. Nutritional supplements (zinc fortifier).
13. Zinc oxide is a feed nutrient enhancer.
14. Mainly used as a reinforcing agent for rubber or cable, so that the rubber has good corrosion resistance, tear resistance and elasticity. Also used as a vulcanizing activator for natural rubber, white rubber colorants and fillers, and neoprene vulcanizing agents. Fine particles (with a particle size of about 0.1 μm) can be used as a light stabilizer for plastics such as polyolefins or polyvinyl chloride.
15. Desulfurization of synthetic ammonia feed gas.
16. It is used as a paint pigment and rubber filler, medicine for the system of ointment, zinc paste, adhesive plaster and so on.
17. Suitable for zinc supplements in feed processing.
18. Mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization active agent, reinforcing agent, organic synthesis catalyst and desulfurizer.
19. For the desulfurization of ammonia, petroleum, natural gas chemical feedstock gas.
20. Substrates for analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescers, and light-sensitive materials.
21. It is mainly used as reinforcing agent and active agent in rubber or cable industry. It is also used as colorant and filler for white glue, and used as vulcanizing agent in neoprene rubber.
25, 50KGS/Bag, or according to your requirement.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd
<Span style="font-size:16px;">Shenyu Energy(Shandong) Development Co., Ltd is Located in the beautiful spring city, Ji'nan Shandong, is a new enterprise integrating production, sales and service.Our products mainly include organic chemicals, inorganic chemicals, food additives, Pharmaceutical intermediates, daily chemicals and other chemical raw materials. The company was first established in 2006, and has 12 years experience in domestic trade, and has established stable cooperative relations with many well-known factories in China. In 2013 , we opened up overseas markets and formally established the foreign trade department. The total annual sales amount reached 50 million dollars, international market accounts for 30 million. There are more than 200 employees, 10 technicians, 20 salesmen, more than 100 after sales and other staff. We have professional technical and sales who can solve the doubt for you. the company has served hundreds of enterprises in large and small scale use the core concept of "the customer first, the good faith is supre" . Because of the reliable quality, reasonable price and good quality, we have got a good reputation in the chemical industry. The company will be in accordance with the national "The Belt and Road" policy, committed to be chemical industry leader, contribute to the development of the world economy. Make [shenyu"as a world brand. We will continue to provide you with top-class products and services, look forward to cooperating with you.
- Company Name: Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd
- Representative: Mingliang Duan
- Product/Service: Ethanol , Isopropyl Alcohol , Dibutyl Phthalate , Dioctyl Phthalate , N N-Dimethylacetamide , N N-Dimethylformamide
- Capital (Million US $): US$1 Million
- Year Established: 2013
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 96 Industrial South Road, Lishi District, Jinan, Shandong，China
- Contact Person: Mr. Duan
- Tel: 0086-0531-88940086
Premium Related Products